16 July 2010

[I've] Stop[ped] making sense

7 Small Shawls: T - 168 days and counting down.

Finished and sent out this week:

1 (one) secret project.
156 (one-hundred-fifty-six) shawl pins.

Lost this week:

Ability to speak in full sentences.

Oh. Did I mention the club packages that went out too?

But there is news! The Interweave Knits preview is up and now I can divulge another secret project: Leyfi!
This is one of my absolute favorite things I've ever designed. I almost couldn't part with it!

Gotta finish up some packages for the post office tomorrow morning. And I'm blithering, so I'd better sign off.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Pilar said...

It is so beauty Romi, you can be proud. I'll surely buy it when it is available :)

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!! It's not up on Ravelry yet, otherwise it would be in my queue already...

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Helen said...

You may not be making sense, but your knitting is! That is beautiful.

1:35 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

I saw it yesterday and it is gorgeous!!!! I agree with twicek, if it was on ravelry already, it would have been added into my queue.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Leyfi is bee-u-tee-ful!

I'm actually surprised you can find any words at all, let alone sentences. You must be exhausted. How do you do this?

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Laurie (Moo!) said...

Full sentences are highly overrated. Good going on everything else! Finally got my copy of Knitscene - love the cover sweater!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Oh that's a gorgeous sweater! Congratulations for another wonderful design! And in my favorite color too! ;o)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Madeline said...

Beautiful, unique, wow!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah! Tha's gorgeous. *adds to interminable to do list*

6:36 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

So lovely - I can't wait to knit it!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home