21 June 2010

Eep.

7 Small Shawls: T - 194 days and counting down.

I am feeling pretty overwhelmed right about now. I'm trying to get the first secret project gone, but I have to write up the pattern; I'm editing Maia based on test knitter feedback (thank heavens for test knitters!); I'm trying to get going on secret project #2; I have two big wholesale pin orders plus retail orders; and I'm also working on shawl #3 for the 7 Small Shawls eBook. I feel some hyperventilation coming on. I'm trying to breathe. And I feel so incredibly lucky to be so busy when so many others aren't. There. I talked myself down.

I'm thrilled with Shawl #3 so far! The yarn is so amazing. The colors are just stunning. More yarny goodness tomorrow.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Deep breaths...all will be well. :-)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Robin Cadmus said...

And.........trying to fit in swim practice and a meet here and there. You are definitely a super woman. Do you have a red "S" on your chest? LOL My really good friend, Tim Teeter, has a new club team in Napa. I want to get up there at some time and visit but...much going on here as well. I will look you up when the time comes. It would be fun to meet you and stand in awe. Robin (Zone 2 swim official, knitter et al)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Madeline said...

I hope you haven't set too stringent a goal for yourself. I love your designs, but I want you to enjoy and love the design process, too :)
(Your sons are just too cute for words!)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

YoucandoitYoucandoitYoucandoit! :-)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home