29 May 2010

Popping in

7 Small Shawls: T - 217 days and counting down.

Whew. Long day today! We were at the animal auction late (but not as late as last year!). I did manage to get in some knitting though.
I used a mini light clipped to my pocket. People might have thought I was a little loony. But honestly? I didn't care. :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I'm off to vegetate, read and sleep. Fair clean-up is early tomorrow. More on the fair later!

Keep those comments on yesterday's post coming to enter my contest!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperRunt said...

My mom always says;
"I'm glad I'm considered crazy, if all these people are considered normal!" :-D

8:11 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Vegetate, read, and sleep? You lucky girl! I'll be able to do that...in about September...maybe...

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home