14 May 2010

May flowers

Now that it's May, I think it's safe to divulge last month's secret Pins & Lace Club pattern and pin. All of my club members have it by now.
Are you ready? Meet Fiori di Sole.
This was an incredibly fun pattern to design.
And it was one of those that just came together as though it was meant to be.
I don't mean there was no work involved. Of course there was.
But once I had it set in my mind's eye, it transferred to its fibery medium beautifully.
It's knit in Alpaca lace yarn from Royale Hare.
This particular color isn't on Karen's site yet.
I designed the pin to evoke visions of honeysuckle.
It's a penannular style pin that's a little lighter weight that those on my site. It's perfect for light lace.
I'm pretty happy with this one. :)

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Absolutely exquisite!

10:30 PM  
Blogger rosalia said...

elegant, romantic, lovely!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Whau! Stunning!
How beautiful!
I cannot wait untill I can buy it on your website..............

12:16 AM  
Anonymous plumbum said...

Oh, that is absolutely gorgeous. *WANT!*

3:44 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Yes, this is a stunner. Just gorgeous. Maybe a good candidate for a Yarnover class next year??? :-)

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully done on both counts!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Breath taking! I adore it!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

OMgosh, that's exquisite! I have to knit that one!

6:37 AM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the color.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Anita Figueras said...

My daughter and I are both in love. I'll be purchasing this pattern in your store when you release it for general sale.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Judy S. said...

Just beautiful!

8:11 AM  
Blogger grammynan said...

Oh, my, words do not suffice!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful! Will this be available at some point for those not in the club? (apologies if I have missed the info on that somewhere)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

gorgeous ro!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

That is absolutely beautiful! (I said "Wow!" out loud.) I'm having a serious case of lace lust.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lost City Denise said...

Lovely and elegant.

So...pattern release to the big wide world when???

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Madeline said...

You have every right to be happy with it. It's truly exquisite!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh! Covet! Could you tell us when we pleebs can get this exquisite design?

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Helen said...

Just beautiful!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jamie/Moira said...

you talent is stunning and very inspirational.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You create such beauty. Only a beautiful soul could do so.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- It's just gorgeous.

Well done.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just beautiful.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home