30 April 2010

Feeling testy?

Happy Friday everyone!

I've set up a Yahoo group to test knit my patterns before they become available for sale. And now I need members. No group is complete without them! ;) What do you all think? Is anyone game?

This one is probably the next up:
and I have more coming! Lots of small shawls knit from sock yarn in particular.

If you are interested in joining - and I'd love it if you are - please email me at romi (at) designsbyromi (dot) com (replacing the (at) and (dot) appropriately). All levels of expertise would be great. If you're a beginner and can't understand my pattern I definitely need to know. :) (ETA: thank you to everyone who responded! I now have a plethora of test knitters. :) I'm closing the group for now, but I'm sure I'll be opening it again periodically, so if you wanted to test and didn't get here in time, just wait a little bit! Many thanks!!)

Can't wait to hear from you!

Off to a swim meet this weekend - yay for sunny weather. Have a great one!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

emailing!!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssssst - can we know what kind of yarn that is yet?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Helen said...

Oooh ... missed it! Still, looking forward to seeing the pattern for the one in the photo's. It looks lovely!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wowm that was fast! Hopefully I will get signed up in time for the next one. Love knitting lace and your designs are beautiful.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

You know I'm game and slow and still definitely a beginner.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I love your knitting. I'm a baby sweater knitter, and have also knit one doily. Your shawl looks like the kind of thing I might want to try next.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home