24 March 2010

red

My little red laptop is here here here!!! Isn't it cute?
And check out the dinky mouse.
I had to get a red one, no? Red makes things faster. :)
The keyboard is a nice size: not too big and not too small.
And it's super thin; perfect for travel.
I loaded Intwined Pattern Studio. I've been beta testing it on my Mac and now I get to try migrating files back and forth. Fun! :D
Cool, eh? :)

I like Intwined a lot, btw. It's great for charts, and they're adding more functionality daily. And it's a nice price. :) Off to play!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

It's adorable! I love my mac, but yours is very cute. Thanks for mentioning Intwined. I checked it out and it seems like a great value.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

That's not just red, that's Ferrari Red!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Skylark said...

Hooray for Red! She's adorable and that mouse - too cute!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Vroom vroom! Love that red - I wonder how well my white eeePC would look with a new paint job. LOL

8:05 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Cute computer! Congrats!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous SockPixie said...

I love red too! Your new laptop is really cool.

6:11 AM  
Blogger cockeyed said...

super cute and LOVE the color!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- My daughter's favorite story was "Red Is Best"-

8:25 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Love it! Next time, I'm determined to find a 17" laptop in red. There just must be one out there somewhere...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

it looks like a toy!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Of *course* red makes things faster! And cuter. Yay, new laptops. :D

7:29 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Adorable! The mouse is too cute!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Darlene S. said...

Love you "red makes it run faster"! Hilarious! And with red being my favorite color, I would have to agree. :)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is stinking cute! Have fun!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Question about your software. Would it work for crochet? ~ Anne

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home