22 February 2010

Monday's Musing

"Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Another quote from one of my very favorite sources!

Many thanks to all of you who have purchased my Brandywine Shawl pattern. Because of you, I'm about to send off another $500 to Doctors without Borders/Medicins sans Frontieres to bring the total donated up to $4,000! Wow. We have a great start on my goal of 10,000 patterns sold. It's still a long road ahead, but as you know:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. " - Chinese proverb :)

Have a fabulous week, everyone!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous SockPixie said...

I just finished knitting the Brandywine Shawl and absolutely loved it. Thank you for a wonderful pattern. I am so glad you have been able to donate so much.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- It's a fabulous pattern. Congratulations.

6:04 AM  
Blogger RuthieJ said...

Finally ordered my copy of Brandywine Shawl. I'm hoping to knit one as a charity donation and "Pay It Forward" in honor of your generosity (after that I'll make one for myself!)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home