09 February 2010

harbinger of spring

It happened all of a sudden.

The sky is still grey and rainy.

But spring is coming!

In other news, did you hear the latest Knitmore Girls' latest podcast? Jasmin is knitting my Brandywine shawl! Go have a listen. The Girls are awesome as always. :) And how is Brandywine doing, you might ask? So far, with the help of all of you wonderful knitters out there, I'm at 266 patterns sold ($5 from each pattern goes to Haiti) and I've sent off $1,000 to Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)! I'm going in $500 increments so that I can keep track of everything more easily. My goal is still to sell 10,000 patterns, and if you can help, please blog, plurk, tweet or...whatever! Thank you! :) You can buy my shawl here on Ravelry, or if you're not a Ravelry member, you can purchase it here on my site.

Off to do a bit of knitting on my silk/cashmere....

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:40 AM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

Those shoes! I love those shoes! I bought the pattern, now I need the shoes to go with the shawlette. Info, please.

*I tried posting without reading glasses. Bad idea, hence the initial deleted post.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

Agree! Best. Shoes. EVER!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home