09 December 2009

Onward

Meg Swansen always signs her emails with "onward" and I've always loved that. btw, I finally get to meet Meg next year at Yarnover in Minnesota where we will both be teaching. I am beyond excited. Not to mention that Cookie A., Jared Flood, Franklin Habit, Cat Bordhi and others will be teaching as well. Squeeeee!

In other news, I will be at Knit-One-One in Berkeley this Saturday for the Craft Sale! So please drop by and see me if you're in the area! I love to meet you all, and this is probably the last one of these I'll be doing for awhile.

Onward. :) The winner of last week's give-away is ajdury who retweeted my special and won a Bluebird shawl pattern!

Don't forget about my Pins & Lace Club! It makes a great gift for someone you love (including yourself!), and there are a ton of options! The last day for sign-ups is fast approaching: December 15th.

And here's another special for you this week. Enter HEARTY at checkout on my site, and receive 15% off my copper heart penannular, el_42.

The special ends at midnight EST on December 17th. As always, retweet (mentioning this blog post and @RomiDesigns), blog about, comment on Facebook or Ravelry, or plurk about my special with appropriate link to my post here (and please let me know!), and be entered to win a pdf copy of my Bluebird shawl pattern! I will choose a winner next Tuesday, December 15th.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home