04 December 2009

After the party's over

Meet Edwin, my new pet.

My wonderful husband gave him to me for my birthday.

I found him at the end of a treasure hunt complete with clues written up in verse. I had so much fun!!!

Edwin is a small tripod, and very very maneuverable. He's perfect for table top shooting, which is what I usually do. He helped me shoot this picture.

It's another little tease for the shawl pattern I'm about to release.

I had a wonderful birthday, with many thanks to all of you who sent me good wishes. The boys made me pancakes in the morning, and there was a carrot cake. Carrot cake is always Very Good. :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those Gorilla Pods - I've seen people wrap them around stuff to get into weird spots for pictures. Love the lace. And glad the birthday was nice!

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Madeline said...

And I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, too! Fun treasure hunt and gift. Carrot cake is divine. Birthdays where young sons are involved, or even take over the planning, are the absolute best! Enjoy these years. (They're still sweet when they're grown, but it is different.)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home