26 November 2009

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I'm back to work Friday, along with a ton of other people - especially retailers! :) But somehow, I just can't get into calling the Friday after Thanksgiving "Black Friday." It sounds so ominous! I do have a special today, though.

Enter TWIRLIES at checkout on my site and receive 15% off my
copper twist pin, el_85!

The offer lasts until midnight EST on Wednesday, December 2nd.

And the contest? Retweet (mentioning this blog post and @RomiDesigns), blog about, comment on Facebook or Ravelry, or plurk about my special with appropriate link to my post here (and please let me know!), and be entered to win a pdf copy of my Verdigris sock pattern! I will choose a winner next Tuesday, December 1st.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

OK, I tweeted it. I hope I did it right!

5:36 AM  
Blogger MaryjoO said...

just retweeted (as MaryjoOrd)your posting -- gorgeous pin and I need to go look at your sock patterns!! But alas, must work on Xmas knitting!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home