13 November 2009

Happy Friday the 13th! + A Weekly Special

My husband, and some other people I know, swear that Friday the 13th is their lucky day. On the other hand, the fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia. Quite a mouthful, eh? Here is some other info on Friday the 13th. It's interesting!

Well, I'm still working away on my yummy mohair and beads, but meanwhile, I have a special for you! Enter KILTISH at checkout on my site and receive 15% off my nickel swirl kilt pin, el_55n!

The offer lasts until midnight EST on Tuesday, November 17th!

And the contest? Retweet (mentioning this blog post and @RomiDesigns), blog about, comment on Facebook, or plurk about my special with appropriate link to my post here (and please let me know!), and be entered to win a pdf copy of my Queen Wil sock pattern! I will choose a winner next Tuesday, November 17th.

You may notice that my site is getting a bit of a long long needed face lift. I had been so busy that I hadn't gotten around to doing it, even though I had been working on others' sites and design projects. But I got to the point that I couldn't stand to look at it any longer! So I took the time to start. It was somewhat painful, but not as bad as I thought it would be! I only had one major screw up, and even that was fixed fairly quickly with the help of site wide global find and replace! :) It's still a work in progress, but thankfully, it doesn't make me squeamish to look at it any longer!

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm off to a swim meet this weekend. Yes, an outdoor swim meet. Brrrrrrrr. At least I won't be wet like the poor kids!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

I bought a lottery ticket in hopes it's my lucky day. I worked all night with a smidge of trepidation. Fridays + the 13th + hospice night nurse all alone can sometimes= disaster. It wasn't too bad tonight. ;-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Robin Cadmus said...

Totaly off topis but.......what team do your kids swim with? I officiate Pacific Zone 2. Maybe I will run into you at a meet. Maybe I will be one of those lucky ones with knitting in hand.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Hi Robin - I'm not sure how to get in touch with you! But hopefully you'll stop back by here. :)

My kids aren't in Zone 2. If you email me, I'll let you know where we are, though!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home