15 November 2009

Do the Twist

The exquisite Winter 2009 issue of Twist Collective is up!!! This time they outdid themselves. Well, actually they always do. :) It's a gorgeous issue! And I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of it. My stole, Manderley (those of you who have read Rebecca know that Manderley is the estate in that book) is in a zig zag pattern and knitted out of luxurious silk/cashmere/alpaca yarn from bbknits.


Yum!

The pattern has both charted and written instructions, and is available for $6 from Twist Collective.

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I had more hours in the day, I'd do your beautiful patterns! Ah well, I'll have to bookmark this one, too. And I agree, the current Twist is outstanding. Congrats!!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You hit another one out of the park!

6:54 PM  
Blogger margene said...

Love the name. It's a beautiful shawl, Rosemary!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home