19 November 2009

Decisions, decisions

It's still fall here in wine country.

But today I was inside for the most part, perusing my lace books, including my new Susannah Lewis book from Schoolhouse Press. I'm thrilled that Meg was able to reprint this book! It's a great chance for us all to own it without breaking the bank.

I'm trying to decide what to do with some lace weight yarn from elann.com.

I'm leaning towards the grey. What do you think? Grey with beads? The red is actually richer than it looks here, but I'm not feeling red today. The brown is...brown.

Rain is coming tonight.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

There's more than one way to look at brown. To me it looks like chocolate sitting there in the background. ;-)

6:36 AM  
Blogger soxanne said...

Grey without a doubt.

I don't knit lace much - nothing serious anyway - but lace in grey is so beautiful. With beads, well, that has the potential of looking like a spiderweb in the morning with dew on it...

7:31 AM  
Blogger EGunn said...

Grey. But then I love grey.

Thanks for the knitting book list! I don't have any of those yet...
(And that probably won't be true for long!)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

The red maple leaf looks like the 1 sitting on my desk, reminding me of fall. Even though we're having 1 of the warmest Novemebers ever, the leaves are off the trees & I miss their beauty.

I'm voting for red...how could that not brighten your day?

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure whatever color you pick will turn out wonderfully. Rain sounds perfect for curling up and knitting.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home