05 November 2009

Classic

One of my secret projects is seeing the light of day! I love that I can finally share this with you; it was difficult to keep it under wraps. In the past few months, I've been lucky enough to work with Classic Elite Yarns and designer Tonia Barry on a new holiday shawl kit!

I designed a twist pin to go with Tonia's lovely asymmetrical wrap, Giselle.

The kits are now up on the Classic Elite site, and will be coming to a store near you soon! I had a great time, and enjoyed working with the folks at CEY immensely!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Congrats! So very, very lovely!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Romi! That is so cool! Congratulations. The shawl is very cute :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Congrats, Romi! This is really lovely.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Susan aka Chicken Mama said...

Oh, Romi! It is just beautiful! Congratulations!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what an awesome idea! gorgeous pin, too!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!

9:56 AM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

Beautiful! What a lovely set!

10:03 AM  
Blogger WonderMike said...

It's a "Wrap In A Box"!!!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! And a big congratulations to you!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Cheryl :) said...

Pretty! Love the pin too.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats! What a perfect gift for a knitter and will have to keep this in mind for my next swap!

1:09 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

pretty!!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sile Convery said...

Yea! Go Romi

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Kendra said...

Love love love it! You rock!

10:49 PM  
Blogger mle said...

Wow, that is soooo pretty! I love it!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Really elegant. I hope I remember this for a future project next spring.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! It was a ton of fun to work with Classic Elite. I hope to do it again. :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home