08 November 2009

Beautiful!

Yesterday, I finally made it back to my Saturday morning knitting group after about a month of swim meets. It was so great to see everyone!

Jamie had some glass that her husband had made recently, and I was ogling one of the pendants. So she forced it upon me. Really. I didn't want to take the most gorgeous one, but she made me do it! :grin:

Isn't it lovely? I really didn't do it justice.

Thank you so much, Jamie! I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me. I love how light it is, and the way it holds the warmth of my body when it's on. I think your hubby needs to set up a shop. Etsy would work. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

That is just gorgeous!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is stunning. It reminds me of a little sea creature in a shell. Really gorgeous.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home