02 September 2009

This n that

Remember this project? Well, it's finished and blocked! Turned out great, although I'm afraid I can't show you right now, since it was a stealth project. It's hanging out on my mannequin at the moment, looking nice, but you'll have to wait a couple of months to see it. Here's hoping you'll think it was worth the wait! I think you'll like it. :)

I'm still in the midst of stealth knitting, but I can show you this for another secret project....

This is from A Verb for Keeping Warm.

It's baby camel and silk in colorway Glenda.

And it is sooooooooo dreamy.

This is my very favorite part of my job. I love spinning; it is so relaxing to me. With knitting, I'm very goal oriented and not so much into the process (unless I'm knitting with mohair/silk, my fav), but with spinning it's just pure pleasure and relaxation. :happysigh:

In other news, @catmum won my last give-away, my Toque, Yo! hat pattern! Congrats to you. :) Stay tuned for the next special and give-away tomorrow!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

You are such a tease. Knowing you, whatever that delicious blue yarn turned out to be, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

I like spinning, too. I just wish I had more time to donate to advancing my skills. The camel is pretty.

7:03 AM  
Blogger carolknits said...

Beautiful color- like lilacs in the spring

9:07 AM  
Blogger Susan aka Chicken Mama said...

That passes my test! (I want to put it in my mouth!)

6:33 PM  
Blogger annmarie said...

this is just beautiful!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home