11 September 2009

My Week

Don't forget that my Sneaky Sale is still on!!!

I have to say, I think I'm way better at micro-blogging on Twitter than I am at blogging here, so here's a micro round-up of last week.

1. Oh, hai! Mercury is retrograde.
2. "Fair" is something that happens once a year in the county.
3. Tires are 4 times more expensive than they were, but I'm still making the same amount of money. :sigh:
4. "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to sing in the rain." I knew there was a reason I loved that movie.
5. Bunnies don't like green bell pepper or zucchini.
6. Bunnies love cilantro.
7. There are some very very interesting people living in my area.
8. Dreaming that a secret project is felted and full of moth holes is almost as scary as a "being chased by monsters" dream.
9. Bike riding makes everything better.
10. So do bunny kisses and little kid hugs.
11. My younger son can make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
12. That was an especially good thing this week.
13. Some people make up their minds without looking at the facts, and then get annoyed that they are being bothered with said facts.
14. I will never understand this.
15. There are things you just can't push. You just do your part and then let them happen when they will.
16. The control freak side of me can't abide that.
17. My older son is an even bigger control freak than I am.
18. I am very very contrary.
19. I get my feelings hurt and feel rejected even though I know I shouldn't take most things personally.
20. Curried elk is tasty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home