11 August 2009

Something Socky this Way Comes

Yep, another sock pattern! This one was also at the Sock Summit without me. :)

Presenting Dynamique!

It's a fun lacy pattern. I started out with another pattern charted out and then I took it to my knitting group.

Oops. I totally changed it while not paying any attention whatsoever.

But it turns out that I like this one better anyway! :D

It's available on Ravelry.

Or on my site.

This one is a top down construction using two skeins of the Royale Hare's special Designs by Romi colorway, Flaming June. There are both charts and written instructions. Hope you like it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You are very clever :)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO like it, a great deal!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home