06 August 2009

Socks, Socks & More Socks!

Well, because, you know, it is the week of Sock Summit. I won't be there, because this weekend is my littlest one's very first real swim meet, and there's no other place to be. :) But even though I'm not there - in honor of opening day - here is another sock pattern!

Introducing Dynamique!

It's a top-down sock,

knitted in another of my designer colors from Royale Hare: Flaming June.

I really love the movement of this pattern. My husband says this is his favorite.

Of course, I doubt he'd wear it himself. :)

It is available for download on Ravelry and on my Designs by Romi site for $6. And if you are in Portland at Sock Summit this weekend, you can also go by the Royale Hare booth (916/918) and see the sample and the pattern in person, as well as my other patterns and pins! I hope you love it!

In other news, Brenda Patipa is the winner of my last give-away! Congratulations, Brenda!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pearl said...

loves it, i do!!!! just beautiful, Romi. i've got the yarn, i'll get the pattern, i just need so knitting time! you're awesome!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Romy!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home