03 August 2009

New! Socks!

Inkeeping with the socky-ness of this week, I am very proud to present... :drumroll: ...the Queen Wil sock pattern!

I really love these socks, and even though I like the way the pictures turned out, the socks look so much better in person! These are knit with Royale Hare High Twist merino sock yarn in First Blush. It's one of the series of my designer colors, and I love this color sooooo much. If you're going to Sock Summit, you'll be able to see this sock and the yarn in person at Karen's booth (916/918)!

The socks are named after the Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden in Golden Gate Park, just because I love that garden and the stitch pattern reminds me of little cabled tulips.

This is my second lacy sock pattern, and I think that, as a former avowed sock hater, I'm doing ok here. ;)

These are available for download on my site, as well as on Ravelry.

The pattern includes both charts and written instructions. These are top down, written for a women's size medium.

I hope you enjoy them!!!

btw, don't forget my weekly special (a sock shawl pin in honor of Sock Summit) and give-away!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

These can make a sock lover out of any sock hater. Beautiful!

9:28 PM  
Blogger SpaceJunk said...

Wow, they are really beautiful! =)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Rachael Herron said...

Gorgeous!!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Beautiful pattern and beautiful color!

4:49 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

lovely socks!

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I jealous, in a good way.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I think you're doing better than just "ok!" Wow. Good design--it's beautiful.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Very nice!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

Pretty. I really need to branch out and knit socks with stitch patterns.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Just lovely socks. Lovely. I'm not a pink, lacy, sort, nor a sock knitter, but even I find them incredibly appealing. Congrats!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Pam - said...

Whoa, these are gorgeous! I'm not a sock knitter, but these might just turn the tide!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous junieann@aol.com said...

Those are just lovely. The masterful job on the toes and the heel is gorgeous. Love them.

I am not fond of knitting socks but I have to - I can't find socks that fit!

Where do we get a chance to buy the patterns?

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home