28 July 2009

The winner!

Everyone who blogged, plurked, tweeted and posted on Facebook was entered into my drawing. And the winner from the random.org number generator is...Kimberly (somebunnyslove)!!! Congratulations! Just send your address and I'll send you your pins! :)

In other news, I finally picked up a copy of the summer issue of Interweave Crochet. I am seriously coveting the cover sweater.

Seriously coveting it.

And look what's inside!

It's a book excerpt from my book, Elements of Style: Knit + Crochet Jewelry with Wire, Fiber, Felt + Beads. Woot! Not only that, there's a full page ad that uses some of my photos!

Mine are the beaded and felted strand, the felt balls and the resin beads. :)

This past weekend I was at the Knit-One-One Jumpin' July Craft Sale. It was awesome, and Síle is fabulous! I was thrilled to reconnect with several old friends and meet some new ones! :waving: I'll be there a couple more times this year, I think, so if you missed this sale, I hope to see you next time! I also talked to Síle about the possibility of teaching there. I love her studio!

Back to stealth knitting....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

congratulations on the interweave article ro!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home