09 July 2009

Weekly Special: Hearts!

It's no secret that I'm partial to hearts. It's something that I share with June, a good (and blogless) friend of mine. And I have plenty of them on my site. :) There's my penannular style pin:

the classic two piece:

and my newest heart; a clip that is great on cardigans too!

So...the weekly special? Through Wednesday, July 15, buy any heart pin at Designs by Romi and receive a free pdf copy of my "Love Squared" scarf pattern!

Love Squared is a fun little scarf knit with sock yarn! It can also be expanded into a lovely stole by increasing the repeats.

And this week's give-away? Tweet, blog or plurk about my special offer (and link to this post) and be entered to win your choice of copper or nickel shawl pin from Designs by Romi! Be sure to let me know in the comments section, or by mentioning @RomiDesigns in your tweet. One entry per medium! IOW, do all three and get three entries! Take advantage of my special offer or order another pin by Tuesday morning (July 14) and receive two more entries into the give-away! Winner to be announced Tuesday afternoon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

The heart pins are lovely and so is the scarf--I'm taking the plunge and buying one!

4:59 PM  
Blogger old lady said...

The hearts are lovely and would look great on that scarf. I've put in my link and my fingers are crossed!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plurked! Please enter me in the contest. Plurk id is Kate64

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home