19 July 2009

This 'n' that

First of all is Joan's lovely Bluebird (Robin) shawl (from my pattern Bluebird, but hers is in robin red)! Sooooo pretty!!!

A week ago, I went to our local "Bleed 'n' Feed" (blood drive) and I wasn't allowed to give blood; my hematocrit levels were too low. I had been feeling super exhausted, so I guess it wasn't that big a surprise! Well, my husband bugged me until I went to the doctor and it turns out my iron levels are low (although I had taken some iron and the hematocrit levels were up to low normal) and I have a Vitamin D deficiency
, which I now understand is more common than I thought! So my doctor prescribed mega doses of Vitamin D; I took the first one on Friday and wowza! That and iron had me flying high; I had so much energy I was almost manic! It's leveled out now and I'm really enjoying feeling human again. :)

Next up: I'm working on three secret projects. I feel really bad that I can't share them with you, and that my blog is so boring! So please tell me: what would you like to see when I can't show you any knitting or crochet? Tutorials? Pics of projects and lists of techniques from my book? Pics of pretty yarn and roving? Links to cool blogs I've found?

Last, don't forget my special and give-away! I'll announce the winner on Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

I'm glad you found out what was making you so tired and that it was such an easy solution!

4:38 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

Rosemary Go Round is such an awesome blog- I'd like to see what links you've been thinking are cool.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home