15 June 2009

New! + 15% Off Sneaky Sale

This past weekend, I went sailing in San Francisco Bay with friends and family. When we got through the Golden Gate, all of a sudden there were harbor porpoises all around us! Even though I forgot my camera (I know! It always happens!), I was reminded that I've been meaning to release my dolphin pin ever since someone special-ordered it! So here it is...

It's a two piece pin and is shown here in sterling. It's up on my site here. And you know what this means, right? Sneaky Sale!!! Through Friday, June 19th, take 15% off a $15 or more order when you enter DOLPHIN at checkout!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Oh! A dolphin!

If only this was a payday week ... sigh.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous AlisonH said...

Oh, that's a beautiful design! And the socks are just gorgeous, too.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home