24 June 2009

Better Late than Never?

Hmmm. As I was typing that title, I noticed that I've used it before. Heh. Running late again!!! So, I promised pics from the Spinners' Day on the Farm, and here they are! It was a lovely lovely day, at the edge of a vineyard in Healdsburg, under towering oak trees. And there was fiber. And yarn! What could be better?!

Here's Ba, the local fiber pusher spinning teacher.

Therese is planning her mohair purchase. I always smile like that when I buy mohair, too. :)

Karen of the Royale Hare. She's holding some of my designer colors!

A local knitter from Santa Rosa that I met for real and in person!

Brooke and wee one. :)

Maia looking happy about all the fibery goodness.

Yummy, sheepy fiber.

Some gorgeous wares.

Jan contemplating the amazing Tactile fiber I was trying to enable her into buying. I succeeded. Hee.

It was an amazing day. Too short, if anything. And I'm afraid this was probably the last year. They've had the property up for sale and it looks like it's going. Maybe the purchasers spin. ;)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

what fun!
that herd of wheels makes my heart go patter :-)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- Have you ever seen so many smiles? Who needs drugs when we have fiber?

6:44 AM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

That looks like so much fun!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home