02 March 2009

Monday's Musing

Better late than never edition. :)

I'm back from Stitches West. I had a wonderful time, saw old friends, met others in person for the first time, and petted lots of yarn and fiber. So in that vein, here is today's musing!

"The language of friendship is not words but meanings." - Henry David Thoreau

"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be." - Douglas Pagels

It's nice to be home. I missed my guys!

Have a great week, everyone!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

It was good to see you Saturday Rosemary. Bluebird is beautiful.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I was great to see you and have a chance to chat for a bit!

2:01 PM  
Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

I saw you from afar at Stitches but by the time I was able to get out of the booth I was in, you weren't in sight any more. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say Hi! But I did pick up one of your shawl pins at Purlescence.

Happy Monday!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks for celebrating my book with me on my blog, friend!! I think your design is going to be a BIG hit! (if the ravelry #s are anything to go by...)

4:14 PM  
Blogger cockeyed said...

...great to meet you, too!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home