10 February 2009

Presenting...

Love Squared!

Thank you all so much for the great names! It was very difficult to choose. And then the thought of a superscript 2 in Love Squared appealed to the geek in me and put it over the top! So thanks in particular go to Diana for the name and Jen for appealing to my geeky side. :)

Here are the particulars:

Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock!, St. Valentine's colorway, 1 skein - 450 yards
Needles: US 5.3.75 mm
Width: 10 inches
Length: 58 inches

It's a pretty simple pattern to memorize, so makes for great travel knitting! And I decided to make it free for a bit longer than I originally said, so through February 22, Ravelry members can download it from the pattern page here, and non Ravelry members can download it here. Enjoy!!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

adorable!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

It's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a stunning scarf! I've downloaded the pattern - thank you so much :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

OMG...I'm plotzing here! You like me! You really like me!

Okay, not the Oscars but still, I'm really excited that you picked my name. Whoo hoo!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful pattern! Love it! Hearts & Lace are my favorites too.
Misty

9:37 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Such a lovely pattern. Thank you for sharing with us.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfectly adorable!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try this pattern. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Janet

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful!! Going to queue this gorgeous pattern right now.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I add my thanks as well! I have some red and blue homespun that I think is heavier than sock yarn; what is the WPI on the specified yarn? If mine is thicker, I'm thinking about making it 2/3 the width, so just side by side squares and hearts alternating the length of the scarf.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- It's lovely- now I need to find some red.....

6:54 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Thank you! I've already downloaded the pattern. I see a Christmas scarf in the making. Now to find the perfect yarn. What fun that will be!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

queued on ravelry...thanks so much for the lovely pattern. I've decided to do the scarf in a rather "girly" pink from Holiday yarns (wool/bamboo mix). If it turns out WAY girly, I'll give it to my 14 year old god-daughter, otherwise, I'll keep it :)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect name. Yet another thing to add to my queue :)

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Dusty said...

Beautiful pattern however I got it a bit ago and since then had my computer crash and never printed this one out I will not buy it again but just wanted to say if you ever offer it for free please let me know dusty_lee_f@yahoo.com

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home