19 January 2009

Back but Speechless

As in I have no voice!

I had a great time at TNNA, spent a lot of time with the wonderful people from Interweave, hung with Trish, Anne, Janel, Angela, Miriam, Jocelyn and Marianne, and met a whole passel of people with whom I had corresponded, but had never met in da flesh. It was great!

I did, however, forget my camera. Oops. But! I brought back some goodies and I took a few pictures to share, so we won't be completely pictureless!

Amazingly, my whole idea of flying into SFO and taking the Supershuttle to #1 Son's swim meet in SF worked perfectly! I was there in plenty of time and got to see him swim three events, including a relay.

So...more later. I'm off to bed early to try to get my voice back!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess that people you knew before don't count?! So great to see you!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

Glad you had such a good time.

BAD GIRL on forgetting the camera.

Great Mom on getting back in time to make the swim meet.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- I'd love to go sometime. I want to meet Anne Hanson.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing some blog surfing today and ended up here. Then, I realize, that I bought one of your shawl pins recently at blogged about it not too long ago. Small world. I'll check back to hear all about TNNA!

{Love the pin, btw.}

9:41 AM  
Blogger YarnThing said...

It was fantastic to meet you this weekend! I love your stuff!

xoxox
marly aka Yarn Thing

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home