16 December 2008

Winter in Wine Country

Scene with snow and palm tree:

Shoveling the walk:

Building graham cracker houses at the Grange:




It's supposed to get down to 27 degrees F tonight!
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to check out the stops on my blog book tour!

Monday, Dec 13: Scout
Tuesday, Dec 14: Art Bead Scene
Wednesday, Dec 15: ...and she knits, too
Thursday, Dec 16: Sweater Surgery
Friday, Dec 17: Turtlegirl's Bloggy Thing

--------------------------------------------------

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham cracker house building looks like too much fun! I need to borrow some kids for the holidays.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

It should not be that cold without there being snow when I wake up.

Ice I can live without. Snow I covet.

Maybe tomorrow.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, we don't even have leaves to shovel! I love that graham cracker house.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- Shovelling the leaves- that's funny.

Kids are hilarious. Have a terrific holiday and best in the new year.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home