11 December 2008

Join Me!

I'll be at Knitterly in Petaluma CA this Saturday, December 13th, at 11 am to chat, share projects from my new book and sign books! My friend Susan Mall of Eastside Farm and Zin fame is providing munchies! I'll be there from 11 to 12:30 and then teaching a workshop in the afternoon from 2-5! We'll be swatching wire and experimenting, and then making the swatches into a necklace from my book! The workshop fee is $60, and materials (wire, rubber cord) are provided. BYO needles and hooks. :)

If you like Bijouterie, then my guess is you'll like my book, Elements of Style! I hope you can join me!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

You know I'd be there if I could!

Congrats, and good luck!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Cindy/Snid said...

The book!!!! Congrats on the book!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Joansie said...

Are you doing a book tour by any chance? Love your book!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was I could come! I am already triple booked for Saturday. :-(

I can't wait to see the book! The earrings on Knitty are beautiful!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your book looks like a really good one! haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet but I will....

11:29 AM  
Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I'll be there in spirit, thank you for your very lovely gift! I'm looking forward to seeing you at TNNA!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home