25 November 2008

Ooooooh, fuzzy!

Katy, the Yarn Chef, and I did a little trade. I waited (somewhat) patiently for my package to arrive. And arrive it did! My yarn was all wrapped in tissue with a little Yarn Chef label.

And inside was the most gorgeous hand dyed acid green mohair and silk. In honor of Katy, I put it in a bowl.

And then I left it there. I like decorating with yarn whenever possible. :)

And look at this!

She added a little coordinating stitch marker and a recipe! Isn't that cool? She has a special gift with color, and I love her whole concept. Now...what to make? That is, after I tire of petting it. :)

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Lucky girl!

Romi, it's gorgeous!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Stunning color.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Now THAT is excellent marketing!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colour! Make my fingers itch to start a lacy project, but, ala, looks like there will be mittens on my to-do-list for a while.

10:38 PM  
Blogger N. Maria said...

I just LOVE the special details you get when you buy something....the yarn looks simply delicious.

11:00 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

that color is amazing!

4:49 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

Purty! I love the yarn -- you can see the soft!

Happy Thanksgiving! ♥

5:09 AM  
Blogger mle said...

Ooooh, what a lovely green! I luv the fuz!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! And the presentation just makes it even more awesome.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jamie/Moira said...

Oh wow!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tingling looking at that yarn! Literally - right in the center of my body just in front of the spine.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is breathtakingly beautiful....

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! And beautiful, too.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Wow gorgeous mohair and stitch marker:)Hugs Darcy

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home