27 November 2008

Giving Thanks

Today, we celebrate Thanksgiving in the US!

I am thankful for my wonderful family, for the house we live in and the food we eat. I am thankful for dear friends and acquaintances, both those I know in the flesh and those I know through the internet. And I am thankful that my work is something I love to do. There are so many other things, like the amazing person the cosmos threw in my way yesterday...and I am thankful for all of you who come by to visit and leave comments. May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Chloe Sparkle said...

Rosemary, you are such a sweetheart. I'm thankful that you are a bright little ray of sunshine in my life.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful also for the Blogosphere, knitters, designers and authors!

: )
Happy Thanksgiving!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I think I messed up my URL, sigh. Maybe? Mixup between OpenID and Name/URL....

1:40 PM  
Blogger Kay-From the Back Yard said...

A thankful heart is a good thing!

Wishes for a perfect Thanksgiving evening!

3:00 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

happy thanksgiving rosemary!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that my daughter loves her Ice Queen so well she is wearing it to the social events that are part of the stressful interview process for medical residencies - so I'm also thankful to you for giving me the chance to give her a little hug every time she goes to one!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home