27 October 2008

Monday's Musing

Thank you all so much for the stories you shared with me and for your kind comments! Somehow, it is very comforting to know that I am not the only one who feels this way. I have replied to everyone whose email I have, but to all of you: a big giant hug and thanks!

Today's musing is on change. I thought it was topical, given the painful changes the country and world are currently going through.

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." - Anatole France

Sometimes, I know I forget that.

Have a great week, everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I couldn't say anything the other day. The 19th was my sis anniv of the day she died. She was 25, left two kids and I still miss her. I still have days when the tears sting and surprise. She died in 1991...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home