16 October 2008

Check it out!

Ba, my friendly local fiber enabler, pointed me to it: Liquid Silver made the Daily Chum! I am so honored. Thanks Ba! And thank you, Meg, for the great review!

Joanne asked about the yarn I used: Elann.com's Silken Kydd. Yes, it *is* like kidsilk haze, Kid Seta and Douceur et Soie. It is luxurious and incredible to knit with. The halo is lovely. It is soft, soft, soft. Knitting this stole was enjoyable from start to finish, and I admit I made the knitting of it last longer than I really should have, just because I was enjoying it so much! The yarn is decadent.

You can queue Liquid Silver here on Ravelry. :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Zenknitter LesleyD said...

You are so cool! Way to go hun!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Silver, Beads and Lace ohhhh my favorite. I'm coming to Knitterly on Oct. 30th, hope to see you there!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I will definately be checking out this yarn, I am just starting to explore lace patterns. What a lovely shawl, it would be handy in Southern California, especially in the spring.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Pilar said...

It's amazing, I'll save it for later :)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home