16 September 2008

Winners!!!

At long last! Drumroll please....

After throwing all of you into the hopper over at random.org, the winners of my blogiversary contest are:

Sophanne, who receives the
copper "C" shaped penannular

and

Lorraine, who receives the
nickel heart penannular! Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Please email me at romi (at) designsbyromi (dot) com!

Many thanks to all of you who entered! Your answers to what inspires you inspired me big time! I hope to continue to get to know you all in the coming years! Thank you for reading my blog!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Nooooooooooo!

I never win anything and I've been wanting a shawl pin, but really have been too cheap to buy one and WOW! A Romi-

Thank you so much!

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! Those are some great prizes!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Congratulations to the winners! Having won one in the last contest, I didn't enter this one, but it was tough keeping my greedy little fingers off the keyboard.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lorraine, Congratulations! Your losing string is over. Be sure to buy a lottery ticket this week. The pin is just gorgeous.

And Congratulations to Sophanne. I love that copper C too. In fact, all Rosemary's pins are beautiful.

j

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home