23 September 2008

Did I mention?

I'm feeling a bit silly here. I know I posted about the Waves of Grain pattern in Knitty, but I forgot to tell you the fun news related to that pattern! I am working with Karen over at the Royale Hare on some designer yarn colors (including the one I used on Waves)! She is a fabulous dyer! Here's what we've come up with so far:

Moravian Barley (the Waves of Grain color)

Wedgwood

and Spring Wheat.

Yum! You can buy them on Karen's site. They are alpaca laceweight only at the moment, but stay tuned for more colors plus more yarns & fibers & weights! I'm really excited about this and I hope you like!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary in VA said...

Ahw, who needs anything more than laceweight and your patterns? Okay, maybe some beads. That green is gorgeous, but I had to go with the moravian barley as it is just so perfect for the pattern!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Andreapgn said...

Beautiful colors! Too bad I'm in a different continent, doesn't make much sense to buy this yarn, but I'd love to.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, pretty. I have some of her merino in purple that has its pattern all worked out, waiting its turn to jump on the needles. Lovely, lovely stuff--she does nice work!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

That green is AWFULLY tempting.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Vivian said...

wow, the colors are to die for!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I vote for the Moravian Barley. And just to let you know that the pin arrived and it's absolutely beautiful.

Thank you so much Rosemary. xoxoxox

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

That wedgewood blue is just perfect!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh I love the colors and it's hard to pick my favorite. If I look real quick ... I pick a different one every time. M-m-m-m, guess I would want them ALL!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's taking awhile for the yarn to get to me but I am anxiously awaiting being able to start it! (A dyeing snafu apparently happened and Karen is re-dyeing yarn...) Terry

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home