17 July 2008

I couldn't wait! plus a coupon

I know today is supposed to be the picot cast on tutorial, but I promise I'll have it tomorrow. I just couldn't wait to show you my new penannular pin! I am absurdly and ridiculously in love with it. Look!

And it totally works!!! This is what it looks like "open."

And here it is closed and locked.

To insert, move the stick portion down and through the garment:

bring back up through:

and then slide the pin around to lock in place.

I lovelovelove it! (Okay, I'll shut up now). You can order it here.

To celebrate, I have a coupon for $6 off your purchase of $20 or more! Go to Designs by Romi, order, and then enter the code SWIRL upon checkout. Good through July 22! Eeeeeeeeee! :D

Beauty shot:

and I couldn't resist another beauty shot. :)

Hope you all like it!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Pretty!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Of COURSE I like it, but it isn't nearly as sweet as the little copper ram I just bought from you. :-)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Evidently, I love it too. My hands just spontaneously and completely without any sort of approval from my brain (which has spent the entire morning struggling with setting up college funds for my kids and never wants to spend another dime) clicked over to your shop and bought one!

4:43 PM  
Blogger punkin said...

You got me. I had to order one.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*love*

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is your best one yet!
I love it.
Off to see if it comes in nickle or something else "silvery".

7:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy/Snid said...

That really is gorgeous. I'll have to see if I can get one from you once I'm back in the states...

9:08 PM  
Blogger theminx said...

It's truly amazing what you can do with some copper wire and an imagination! So simple, yet functional and elegant.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think this would look good on a Liesl?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Art!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

It's gorgeous, Romi. You are justifiably proud of it :)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. Do you see the smile built into the design? I love it!

5:53 PM  
Blogger thursday said...

ooooh! I like the pin! Great job.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Very nice. As you can see, I liked it ;-) I'd better get to work on knitting up the shawls and scarves so I can wear all the shawl pins I've bought from you. LOL

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home