29 June 2008

New! A pin for Muir

Well, I finally did it! Several of you have been asking me for a pin for Muir, and here it is! It is available at Designs by Romi in copper! I really am in love with the elegant simplicity of this one.

Here it is modeled on a bit of lace.

This picture shows how you turn the stick to put the pin through your hand knit.

And here we have it turned to lock into place.

I hope you all like it as much as I do! You can purchase it here.

You know what's coming next, right? A coupon to celebrate the release! Enter codename MUIR at checkout for $5 off your order of $15 or more. Good through July 7th. Enjoy! :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh, gorgeous pin! I think that's my new favorite.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Maud said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Maud said...

What a beautiful shawl pin!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

It's beautiful! Now if only I can finish my Muir....

6:34 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Yum. Absolute yum.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

My birthday's coming up soon. Ha I wish ;-)

It's gorgeous, Rosemary.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home