01 June 2008

It Worked!

The Knitting Force was with me, thanks to all the good juju and knitting mojo sent! My stealth project is all finished and blocking. I can't show you yet, but I'm really happy with it! Thanks so much for all the positive vibes!

Not only that, but there was more good juju to spare. A friend of mine (who hates to have her picture taken, no less!) modeled one of my designs for me after the person who had agreed to do it changed her mind. I called her in desperation and two hours later: pictures taken, downloaded and opened in Photoshop. And she was so nice about it! Thank you N! You rock and then some.

Whew. What a day.

Off to fill my pin orders now. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home