08 May 2008

Friday Eye Candy + Coupons!!!

Look! It's more newness! :)

First of all, inspired by our rabbits, especially the mischievous Ms. Diva, we have the bunny pin. I made one of these for Karen, and people keep asking about it! So here we have it. In da flesh copper.

And you know I cannot resist the siren call of the sterling silver yarn balls. I had to come up with another earring design so I wouldn't be wearing the same thing all the time. ;) And I love them! You can't have these, but I can make you your own pair!

They have a plain wire back and they look so elegant on! Here you can see the back:

btw, I am now shipping my earrings (the ones without the hooks) with clear plastic earring keeps.

And to celebrate the new offerings and Mother's Day, through May 11 I have coupons for Designs by Romi!! $5 off purchases of $15 and above (enter DBR05 at check-out), and 15% off purchases of $50 and above (enter DBR15
at check-out). If you are ordering earrings or pendants, put the coupon number in the comment section and I will refund the proper amount. I know this is weird, mixing the percentage and the fixed dollar amount, but I can't get anything else to work in the database and I am absolutely determined to have a little Mother's Day sale. So there you have it!

In other news, I was tagged by Margaridaa for a meme:

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in San Francisco and planning to have my first child

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Update my website, make jewelry, take packages to the Post Office, homeschool my elder son, knit

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Chips and salsa, hummus and pita, sushi, chocolate, popcorn

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I can't say; I think I'd need to be one to decide. If anyone out there wants to give me a billion dollars, I'll let you know for sure. ;)

5) Places I have lived:
California: Corte Madera, Healdsburg, Terra Linda, Tiburon, San Francisco (currently Geyserville)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rochester, New York

7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
Yarnhog
Dr. Steph
Gudrun
Joanne
Lorraine
Lisa

Have fun! :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Margaridaa said...

Thanks, Romi.
It sounds magic, the name of the places were you lived, (and that i don't Know!).

12:36 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- There seem to be alot of bunnies around- I think they're good luck.

I'll post the meme- and btw- Happy Mother's Day.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the temptation!! I have wanted one of those pendants going on forever (uh, well, maybe not that long) and I've been hinting up a storm with various people.

But a sale...

And I don't have any special events that would cause people to get me things any time soon...

So maybe... *laugh*

7:09 AM  
Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

Thanks for providing me some blog content!! Love the new earrings!

9:30 AM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

The earrings are so cool!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

just curious - when and where did you live in Rochester NY?
I was born there and lived there until 1968, in the suburb of Greece.
I've still got cousins in Roch. I had grandparents in Hilton and Webster.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home