01 May 2008

Eye Candy Friday

Just look at the gorgeous hand spun that Angela sent me!

It's been sitting patiently waiting for the perfect sunny day to have a photo session.

Isn't it delectable? Look at all that orangey yarny goodness!

And it's perfect. Now what to make?!

As an aside, does anyone want to know what a dork I am? She sent it all wound into a nice ball, but I had to unwind it and make a hank out of it so I could pet it properly. Yes, it's true love. And I am a complete fiber nerd.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

You are a fiber nerd! lol

5:15 AM  
Blogger kasiaiscarly said...

gorgeous!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Hahaha! Now that is funny!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Rosemary, it looks real similar to "Pacific Amber"...... ; )


Ba

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home