02 March 2008

Monday's Musing

So many people's lives have been turbulent in the last year or two or three, and continue to be so. I've put a lot of thought into it through my own struggles. And I've found it important to remind myself of a few things.

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning." -Ivy Baker Priest

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." -Edmund Hillary

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you prompted me to google Ivy Baker Priest! I always appreciate your Monday Musings and know that you live what you share. Once again, I am your biggest fan and I know that you have many!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Cindy/Snid said...

Those are some good ones!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Romi- If you walked away from all that yarn pron, you're a better person than I am.

Or, taking mind-bending drugs, in which case, can you let me have some?

Hugs-

6:20 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

I'm taking a rest between 6 and 7.

All this falling hurts. lol

Have a great one.

xoxoxoxo

7:25 AM  
Blogger Lydee said...

Very good quotes. I may have to use them in my classroom :-)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I adore your quotes. Today, I feel as though they are just for me. Your blog always makes me feel that way! Guess maybe I need to get some padding while I am in-between falls...

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Japanese proverb....very fitting to me right now.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home