08 February 2008

Friday Eye Candy, Jewelry Edition

Well, the recipient of Ms. Purple Ice loves her, and that makes me very very happy! Thanks everyone for all your kind comments!

I have been busy. Very very busy to make up for lots of lost time! So I have just done a major shop update with all sorts of new goodies. :) We have a bee shawl pin, inspired by the fabulous Knitspot Anne's Bee Fields Shawl and Honeybee Stole.

And here's a sterling turtle on a rosewood stick (there's a ladybug too!) that reminds me of turtlegirl every time I look at it (wonder why?). ;)

Then we have a miniature dragonfly pin in sterling and fine silver (fine silver has a higher silver content than sterling).

And an entirely new kind of pin for me - it is one piece and I love these!

They stay put really wonderfully well and are super super light.

That's in addition to a whole passel of new sticks and a few new simple pins!

And in sterling ball of yarn news, I am out of pendants (you can backorder here) and have only four three pairs of earrings (scroll down on the linked page to order them) left. I'm ordering more supplies! Honest!

Have a great weekend all! :)

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Beautiful new additions to your shop!

7:35 PM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

I love them all!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

I bought a pin and a pair of earrings, but they were on separate checkout systems. Will you ship them together?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Miriam - absolutely! And I'll refund shipping on one of them or upgrade you, whichever you prefer. Thank you! :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Hey! The dragonfly pin is back - my favorite!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Oooh pretty! The bee is adorable! I really like the one piece pins because I am the queen of dropping the pin down the heating vent 2 seconds before I have to get out the door. I'll have to get my act together soon to order one. I think I'll also have to get some of those one piece pins for my hair. They might actually be able to keep it in place. And oh dear, there's another one I want....

2:49 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

You are positively evil.

I collect turtles and my neighbor collects dragonflies.

Sigh. I MUST finish Tuscany.

5:25 PM  
Blogger ...Sarah said...

The one piece pins are really beautiful.

7:03 PM  
Blogger junie said...

Beautiful, beautiful. I love them all. Now, I hope something is left when I can get another.

What type pin would be great for Muir?

j.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I love the new prong pins!

You know, I have a bunch of your pins already...my friends know what I like :)

2:57 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Well, the turtle stick has found a new home. *sigh* Evil enabler that you are. ;)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

They are all so beautiful!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is just gorgeous. I love the turle pin most.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home