29 February 2008

Breaking News at Scout's!

Scout has set March 10 as the date the lottery opens for round three of her sock club! Get in there quick if you want to participate; they go fast. And her yarn is delectable. Have I mentioned how much I love knitting with it? And how gorgeous the colors are? I admit, though, that I didn't knit socks with it. I'm still a sock hold-out. ;) Go! Mark March 10 on your calendars and sign up!

This has been a public service announcement. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 Comments:

Blogger annmarie said...

I made myself stand up and go take a look at the sock yarn stash and I'm backing away from the computer...;)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hey - what size is your shoe size?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Thank you chica!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

I can't believe the sock bug hasn't bitten you yet. Oh, what lovely sock designs I'm sure you will dream up.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home