22 November 2007

With Thanks

Today in the US, we celebrate Thanksgiving. And I have much for which to be thankful: my family and my dear friends, and all of the positive people and influences in my life. I am thankful that my family and I live in a safe and beautiful place, and that we have good food to eat and clothes to keep us warm, when so many do not. I am thankful for the wonderful people (all over the world!) that I have met through this blog and through my work. There is more, but today is a day for family, and that is where I should be right now. :)

May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, wherever you are!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Romi! ♥

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for the fact that I finally found the perfect yarn to try Muir with (gorgeous purple Habu bamboo - yum!)

11:59 AM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Romi!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Rosemary. I hope you have a lovely day with your family!

3:13 PM  
Blogger mle said...

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Romi.
-punkin

7:54 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Happy Thanksgiving together with your family !!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Rosemary! Much love to you and the family.

11:39 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hope you had a great holiday with your family!:)

4:26 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Have a wonderful day.

6:27 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

Gobble gobble!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Madge said...

Happy holidays, Rosemary, to you and your family!

Hope your Thanksgiving was full of laughter and pumpkin pie. Oh, and turkey, too...but mmm pumpkin pie.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had an excellent holiday with the family.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home