14 November 2007

Aargh!

The camera software is bunged up and I don't have any time to de-bugify it. So you are all going to have to imagine the gorgeous surprise that my Secret Pal sent me. It is hand dyed in a plummy purple, it is mohair and it is laceweight. What could possibly be better?! I've been fondling it. It is hanging by my work space beckoning to me to cast on with it. It is my reward. Yes, my reward.

And while you are imagining that, imagine me crocheting, and hand & needle felting for hours at a time. Did you know that hand felting is great exercise for your triceps? Neither did I!

Hopefully I can convince hubby to fix said camera software by Friday so I don't have to take time away from my stealth felting activities. 'Cause dayamn, this blog is boring without pics! (And no! You may not tell me it's boring with pics too! That's TMI for my tiny brain!) ;)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Felting???????????

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries about the photo's. I totally understand. I am not always able to post the photo of my gifts. I do blog about them though

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, re Marguerite. Someday I'm going to have to try needlefelting. Any chance you'll bring some of yours to Stitches West to show off?

11:38 PM  
Blogger thursday said...

Computers and software can be so irritating! Good luck with the fixing... and of course have fun with what I'm imagining is very lovely yarn!

10:21 AM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Your blog is far from boring - pics or not!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home