01 August 2007

A Little Reminder

Today and tomorrow (August 1st and 2nd) are the last days to get free shipping and old prices at Designs by Romi! Tomorrow night I will be changing everything to offset my ever increasing materials and postage expenses. Free shipping will be replaced with a $2.50 flat rate for first class packages (or whatever it is the postal service is calling first class these days!) and the Elements Collection will be going up a few dollars in price.


Come on by! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

I want, I want. But bday isn't till next month. Sigh. Your work is gorgeous.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love mine. But that sheep is really cool, too. By the way, will you be at TKGA?

11:10 PM  
Blogger ...Sarah said...

If only I had a little more room on my card. Sigh!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home