09 August 2007

Houston, We Have Lift-Off!

Okey doke, PayPal woes are fairly well dealt with, and we have a working shopping cart. Wooo! I know this will surprise all of you, but it turned out to be Bl*gger issues. So after wasting inordinate amounts of time, I just put up a pre-order page on my website!

Thank you again to all of you who have emailed me wanting to order a swan pin! Since there seems to be a fair amount of interest, I am doing a pre-order (before it goes up on my site for real) so I will know how much silver and copper I need to have on hand to get your pins to you as quickly as possible!

The pin is approximately 2 in. x 2 in., made in either hand formed and hammered sterling silver or copper. It is feather light (I'm bad, eh?). If you have any questions, please leave it in a comment!

For those of you who would like a feather, that will be coming tomorrow!

Allow two weeks for shipment of your order - a lot of people expressed interest! I am just charging a flat fee of $2.50 USPS first class shipping to US or Canada per order, regardless of how much you order. If you are interested in shipping any way other than USPS first class, please email me at romiATdesignsbyromiDOTcom. Thank you all! :)

Here are the goods. Silver:

Sterling silver swan shawl pin, inspired by Melanie Gibbons' lovely Mystery Stole 3.
Pre-order for $45 per pin, $2.50 flat shipping fee to US and Canada.
If you are in another country, please contact me for a shipping quote! :)
Order here.

And copper:

Copper swan pin, inspired by Melanie Gibbons' lovely Mystery Stole 3.
Pre-order for $30, $2.50 flat shipping fee to US and Canada.
If you are in another country, please contact me for a shipping quote! :)
Order here.

And while I'm at it, several people have contacted me about the sterling ball of yarn earrings that I made Steph and she had on her blog! I'm going to put them up on my site, but I wanted to give you a chance to pre order those, as well! Here's a pic:


and the requisite artsy shot.

Sterling Silver Balls of Yarn Earrings.
Pre-order for $45 per pair, $2.50 flat shipping fee to US and Canada.
If you are in another country, please contact me for a shipping quote! :)
Order here.

Now I'm off to do a feather! Coming soon: the bunny will by hopping onto my site.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I covet those earrings! Must have!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Beautiful! I think copper would go with my shawl nicely. Can't wait to choose between the Swan and the Feather!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Laritza said...

Something must have happened in the process. Your display font is very tiny tiny tiny. It is not my computer setting, already checked.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Have I told you enough times already how much I love your earrings? No? Haven't? Well then: I love your earrings!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow! You are incredibly talented! The swans are gorgeous -- I'm looking forward to seeing the feather, too, and I anticipate it being a tough choice.

8:47 PM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

I love the new pieces! You are so talented!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I love the copper swan and am thisclose to pre-ordering. I want to see the feather before deciding for sure, though. Either way, I'm sure one of your lovely pins will give me some extra motivation to cast on my MS3. (I only just got the yarn yesterday. Now I can go looking for beads.)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

The swans are just stunning. I anxiously await the feather.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rosemary:
The Swans are lovely. Just too pretty.

I haven't started my Swan Lake yet. Bad I know. I had to see what it looked like I guess. The shawl is lovely. However, I think I am stuck on Leda's Dream. I really love that design. Now, what sort of pin would work with that?

Maybe the Feather?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Love the swan, cannot wait to see the feather. I am halfway through the latest clue! (loving it)

Did i miss what you did to the photo? I am curious what 2 techniques you used.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh I love that swan!! I'm amazed. Those earrings are so cool too.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

So much pretty stuff. I love it all.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home