20 August 2007

Goodies!

It's all eye candy, all the time: Monday edition!

Look at what I got from my Secret Pal by way of Adagio Teas!

I love black tea, the stronger the better. And I love Adagio's packaging and marketing concept. Very cool! I've already broken into the Keemun. Yummy! Thank you Secret Pal! :)

And this also came in the mail.

It is an adorable little booklet from Crafty Eliza. Is it not the cutest thing?! She made it by hand and it has a little sock pattern in it.

I love it! Thank you, Eliza!

And this is to drool over. Yummy fuzzy stuff from Lisa Souza.

Mmmmmmmmmmmohair in Ruby.

This concludes the eye candy portion of today's episode. :)

Here are a few SP 11 extra questions and answers:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Hmmmmmmm. Only one?! I guess my stitch/row and needle gauge measure.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Vacation? What's that?

If I take car or social knitting, it's simple - usually stockinette in the round on US 7 or 8 needles. I don't have to look at it. :)

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Venice.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I think it's a tie between Aran Knitting and Stillwater, neither of which do I own. Way too expensive!

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No, I don't usually, but I've listened to some select interviews. It's a cool medium!

Happy Monday and have a great week!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Very nicely packed tea. Oh the smell of tea, lovely !
The yarn is to drool over !

10:43 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Great tea- Adagio is one of my fave tea places!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jen D. said...

Oh how fun! I love tea...especially loose leaf teas. They always seem to have a more full bodied flavor. What fun to recieve presents in the mail!

:D

11:17 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Ohh, Adagio Teas--what a great gift!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

You get the best mail!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Yum, I love tea - I haven't tried that kind yet! I like to drink it hot or cold - cold it is really good when mixed with Minute Maid sugar free lemonade. I got this trick from Starbucks as that is what they do with their Tazo Passion tea (mix it with lemonade.)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Stillwater? I think Pacific Coast Highway has a perfect blend of Fair Isle and textures!

12:42 PM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

What a sweet little book -- I love it! You are lucky :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

I want warm c.c. muffins and a cup of coffee, and to read HP and knit. Lots of faves rolled into one!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Psyched2Knit said...

The teas look phenomenal! I also love the Lisa Sousa yarn - I can't wait to see what you make with it!

5:27 PM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

What a great package!

5:44 PM  
Blogger ...Sarah said...

Very cool stuff, was that book done by letterpress?

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that ruby is gorgeous! And the booklet looks like great fun, with the most perfect cover. It matches your ball-of-yarn-in-silver design.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

I touched your earrings today when I was feeling particularly stressed. Those things are magical.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm drooling, I'm drooling.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found some strong black teas at
www.tealaden.com
  I have tried the Canadian Breakfast Blend and it is a very robust strong morning blend. I have also tried the Rukeri Estate tea and it has a strong irish breakfast style flavor.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home