Look at what I got from my Secret Pal by way of Adagio Teas!
I love black tea, the stronger the better. And I love Adagio's packaging and marketing concept. Very cool! I've already broken into the Keemun. Yummy! Thank you Secret Pal! :)
And this also came in the mail.
It is an adorable little booklet from Crafty Eliza. Is it not the cutest thing?! She made it by hand and it has a little sock pattern in it.
I love it! Thank you, Eliza!
And this is to drool over. Yummy fuzzy stuff from Lisa Souza.
Mmmmmmmmmmmohair in Ruby.
This concludes the eye candy portion of today's episode. :)
Here are a few SP 11 extra questions and answers:
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Hmmmmmmm. Only one?! I guess my stitch/row and needle gauge measure.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Vacation? What's that?
If I take car or social knitting, it's simple - usually stockinette in the round on US 7 or 8 needles. I don't have to look at it. :)
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I think it's a tie between Aran Knitting and Stillwater, neither of which do I own. Way too expensive!
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No, I don't usually, but I've listened to some select interviews. It's a cool medium!
Happy Monday and have a great week!